Your privacy is at our heart and we see this as fundamental to having a trusting and intimate relationship with each of our clients.
Information we collect about you:
• when you sign up to our newsletter or updates;
• when you enter competitions and prize draws;
• when you register with the Website, by phone or by email, or provide personal information which you complete, or which we complete at your request in-store via a store card;
• when you place an order on our Website;
• if you ask us to keep in touch with you;
• if you ask us to receive personalised online content such as targeted advertising;
• if you complete a survey or send us feedback about our products, Websites or stores; or
• if you contact or correspond with us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to find out more about a product or our after sale care and support services, to report a problem with the Website or a product or for any other reason.
The personal information you give us may include your first and surname, title, gender, birthdate (day and month), email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
The information collected from you via our Website will be matched with personal information you may have given us in our stores. This is to help us ensure that the data we hold about you is kept accurate and up to date.
Information we receive from other sources about you
We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you from them, we will always seek assurances that they are providing information to us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent with you that they may share your data with us. We may use this information to update our records about you to keep them accurate.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use and share non-personal data we receive or collect from you without restrictions.
Mayochicsandals may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes (purposes for which we need your consent are marked *):
• to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and to process your payments;
• to remind you of products you have placed in your basket on the Website, but have not purchased*;
• to help us identify you and accounts you hold with us;
• to manage and improve the Website and the services we provide through the Website;
• to tailor our Website content to your needs and preferences*;
• to manage the security of the Website and data collected via the Website;
• to provide other services requested by you, as described when we collect the data;
• to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions, which you can find here;
• to address any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
• for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
• to notify you about changes to any element of the Website;
• to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We will only contact you by email with such information if you have consented to this. More information about this is set out below under the heading “legal basis for processing”*;
• to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide to you and others;
• to deliver relevant advertising to you, for example, newsletters*; and
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you about other products or services that may be of interest to you*.
We may also use your personal data when carrying out automated decision-making and profiling for the purpose of identifying what information or advertising you might like to see from us, for example, by creating individual or group profiles*. Where you have consented, we may also share your information with members of the Mayochicsandals for marketing purposes*.